The 21st Century Is Here!

The 21st Century Is Here!
Got Gadgets? You've Come To The Right Place!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Busy Gadget Summer So Far

Hellooo!

It's been a busy three weeks.  First, I broke my samsung Galaxy Note2. I dropped it from my waist at Dave and Busters and the screen broke. Luckily I had a phone contract renewal coming up. So I use the renewal to purchase a galaxy 4 and it is great. I am actually using it to dictate and type this post. At the same time friends have come to me for advice on cell phones.

Getting them to look at Androids is usually the same process. At first they are overwhelmed. Then they learn what to do. They see that it is much easier than I thought earlier. And then you can't stop them. They literally fly through the phone.

IPhones are great.  Androids are extremely flexible. Windows Phones and Blackberries are nice follow ups. I have used them all and in my humble opinion I still believe the Android to be a superior machine to the competition.  Each his or her own.  Let us consumers enjoy this high-tech battle in front of us.  The world around us has clearly changed.

End dictation.

No comments:

Post a Comment