The 21st Century Is Here!

The 21st Century Is Here!
Got Gadgets? You've Come To The Right Place!

Monday, March 11, 2013

Goodbye Apple! Hello Windows!



I made the switch!  From my iPhone 4 phone to my Nokia Lumina 920 Windows 8 phone.  I also have an Android.  Gone is the over pricing of Apple products and their developer apps, and I'm still getting an incredible device.  I don't need 500,000 apps to run my phone.  The apps I that it came with and the additional that I've installed work perfectly on my Nokia.  It is a "quick" phone by it's OS set up and hardware (1.5 ghz dual core).  Although you couldn't tell here, the picture quality is sharp and bright.  It's hard to believe that I use to get happy over a monochrome flip phone just 10 years ago, when compared to this.  This is a perfect phone for people who want a smartphone, but do not want to deal with the complications of setting up your Apple or Android screen/folders/access to applications.  Quick and easy is the Window phone motto.  Well done MS!

No comments:

Post a Comment